This spacious villa (180 m²) is on one level and sleeps 6 persons comfortably in 3 bedrooms. Two extra person can be hosted on a metal framed bed and a younger child on a couch bed in the living room. Two of the bedrooms have air condition, the smaller twin bedroom is not equipped with air-con. The house is made of natural stone though so it’s cool in the summertime and warm in the winter.
On entering the villa from the spacious patio you arrive to the open plan living/dining room/kitchen. There is a desk in the living room to place your laptop if you really-really have to do some work. From the kitchen you can access the back patio area, where there is a second dining table and a small BBQ. All the bedrooms open from the open air living area, and there are two bathrooms, one with washing machine.
In front of the house there is a very spacious terrace with tables and chairs. Also a plunge pool and four sunbeds to enjoy those glorious views. There is 11.000 m² of garden all around with olive trees, fruit trees, grapes and delightful Mediterranean herbs. This house is a nature lovers paradise! There are no immediate neighbors, peace and quiet guaranteed.
– Free wifi Internet access (Please note, that we only have satellite Internet connection and that is suitable for browsing the net, checking emails etc, but not enough to watch movies)
– Fully equipped kitchen with appliances
– BBQ area with dining table
– Washing machine
– Beautiful garden, pick your own herbs and fruits!
– Free private parking
– Fireplace in open plan living area
– Air condition two of the bedrooms
– Closest beaches (Tsukalia or Molos Beach) 15 minutes drive
– Naoussa 10 minutes drive. Parikia, the port city 15 minutes drive
– Kostos village center 5 minutes drive
Interaction with guests
I will see you at your arrival, hand you the house keys, explain how everything works in the house (hot water, cooker, wifi etc.) and then tell you about the island and answer all your questions.
On your departure she will see you again to check the house, get keys and see you off. You can always contact her by telephone. We live on the island permanently.
Other things to note
Small pets accepted. If you are a smoker please smoke outside, this is a non-smoking house.
Cleaning and linen/towel change included over 6 days of stay!