❤ 8 guests ❤ 4 bedrooms ❤ 5 beds ❤ 3.5 baths
A wonderful Cycladic sea-side holiday home just 5-10 mins walking distance from the beach, with a private hot tub and a beautiful swimming pool, shared with five other villas.
Beautifully furnished with all mod cons and plenty of different spaces inside and out to relax, sunbathe, play pétanque, soak in the hot tub, sling a hammock and enjoy the sunset view or the private garden and vineyard
5 mins drive from the beautiful port of Parikia with its shops, bars, restaurants & cafes.
This is a typical Cycladic home by the sea with extras like
In the front garden you can find the pétanque court, flat rocks for sunbathing and a vegetable and herb garden where you are free to pick whatever is in season.
The private back garden backs onto the vineyard and olive trees and here you can find an outdoor dining table for eight under the bougainvillea.
There are plenty of other nooks to escape to on the roof or inside in the mezzanine level.
The large swimming pool has a jacuzzi area and shallow and deep ends and looks over the ocean. There is a shaded area and sunbeds from our house are provided and have the name ‘Patrick’ on them. Because the swimming pool is shared with five other villas in this small complex, the pool will never be crowded but there are opportunities to meet the neighbours or other holiday makers, and the possibility of your kids meeting other children their age.
The house faces west for sunsets and north towards Parikia where you can watch the boats come and go into the harbour and enjoy the twinkling lights in the evening. Bliss!Guest access
All spaces on the property are open to the guests, including the roof which offers beautiful sunset sea views. The large shared swimming pool is viewable from the dining terrace so you can keep an eye on the kids while enjoying a glass of wine! The pool is shared with five other villas and is very well maintained.
Guests have exclusive access to the front and back
Interaction with guests
Anna, the house manager will meet you at the villa or at the port/airport. She will explain how everything works in the house, tell you about Paros and answer any questions you may have on arrival. She will meet you again on your departure to collect the keys, check the villas and see you off. You can always contact her by phone or email she lives on the island
Other things to note
You are really welcome to our home and to the small community of Parasporos. Here are a few rules, tips and tricks for guests staying at the house.
– Please note that the swimming pool is shared with the other nearby five neighbors. You are of course welcome to use it but there are a number of rules that everyone who uses the pool must respect. Please remember that some neighbors live here, so for the sake of all please be polite and respectful to others using the pool
– For safety, children must be accompanied at all times. There is no lifeguard or alarm system at the pool and therefore you must be fully responsible for your children’s safety in and around the pool
– Please shower using the shower at the pool before you go in – otherwise, it can get dirty very quickly
– The area around the pool is VERY slippery when wet – please don’t run
– Please, no glass (drinks in glasses or beer bottles etc) around the pool. We have some plastic cups you can take over if you’d like to take a drink
– Please clean up after yourself and don’t leave trash, plastic cups, towels or swimming things around the pool
– Please use only the sunbeds marked ‘PATRICK’ around the pool. Its fine to take the sunbeds from our house over to the pool, but please bring them back over at the end of your stay. The other sunbeds belong to our neighbours so please don’t use them.
– The swimming pool is only for guests living at the house – please don’t bring friends or others who are not staying at the house to the pool
– Similar rules apply for the hot tub. Please no food, and drink only from the plastic cups when using the hot tub.
– Please take a shower before using the hot tub. The filters can get clogged quickly and it doesn’t like sunscreen!
– You are solely responsible for your own and any children’s safety in and around the hot tub.
– There is a hot water switch that you should turn on around five to ten minutes ahead of washing. Ideally, you should turn this off but if you forget its not the end of the world
– Paros is a very dry place with little rainfall, particularly in the summer months. Sometimes the water will stop for an hour or two. This is common in Paros and many islands in Greece. Don’t worry – the water will come back on again before long 😉
– The water from the tap is perfectly drinkable but we usually find we prefer to drink mineral water unless boiling it.
– There is no garbage collection – Please put garbage bags in the large garbage bins on the right when you hit the main road from our house. There is also plastic and glass recycling there.
Please only park in the parking spaces outside our house (it is ample). Please never park on the other side (the left side as you drive in) as this is our neighbor’s space.
NOISE AND NEIGHBOURS
– Please respect others living nearby and don’t play music or make loud noise outside. People are on holiday and will be sleeping late and often having a siesta between around 3-5.30pm Please no loud noise outside after 9 pm.
– Please don’t wander into neighbors gardens or their land or allow your children to do the same – this won’t be appreciated 😉
– risk of fire is a MAJOR issue in Paros. Everything is dry and combustible – please don’t use candles in or outside the house.
– Please no fires anywhere on the property
– Smoking is prohibited inside the house. if you do smoke outside please make sure you use ash trays and properly extinguish your cigar or cigarette after you have finished. Wind can relight a flame you think is out and also blow sparks onto nearby trees.
Registration number: 449849
|Season||Price/week (In EUR/all taxes and fees included)|
|off-season (01/11 – 30/04)||€1400|
|low-season (01/05-23/06 & 01/10-31/10)||€1400|
|high season (20/07-03/09)||€3500|
|autoumn season (04/09-30/10)||€2800|